Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mini Dress Forms

I really, really love dress forms and wanted to share a few I have made. 

They are great as embellishments for cards, tags or even to be displayed on their own.

Most of the forms I have used are from the Tim Holtz Dies.


This white lace is just adorable and I love the way the little skirt came out.  The corset was a die cut that I painted, added some trim to and the flower is one I made and added a button to the center. 


 
This is one of my favorite colors lately.  The fabric is from a bridal dress I cut up.  I used the satin from the dress to make the flower, made the stick pin and added the beaded lace .
 
 
 

This was so much fun to make.  Each dress reminds me of a friend and what style they would wear. 

Thanks for looking.  Have an awesome day.


No comments: