Friday, January 9, 2015

Curtain, Heart, door hanger and basket

My craft room has a small window in the corner and I wanted to add a really girly look to it. 
I purchased some really, really frilly fabric for it (my husband was a little shocked when I showed him :) )  It was really simple to make and I gathered it at the bottom and added some pink and white ribbon to the bottom of it. 




I had some left over fabric and made this heart to hang on the door handle.  I am really happy with the way is came out.  The ballet shoe I bought at a Thrift Store, which incidently I don't have much luck shopping it.  The fabric flowers are so much fun to make and I added them for a touch of color. 


 
 
This hanger I going to be for bits of lace and ribbons.  I used an anglaise fabric, lace, trim. and attached it to a satin covered hanger with chiffon ribbon.
 
 
 I always have bits and pieces of lace and ribbon that I can use on other projects so I decided to cover this little basket and added some of my fabric flowers to it.  I leave it on my desk for when I need little pieces, this way there is no waste.
 
 
 
 


No comments: