Sunday, September 6, 2015

My new obsesssion - Pocket Pal Letters

I am sure a lot of you have heard of  Janete Lanes Pocket Pal Letters, what fun they are to make.

I have made ATC's for years and these are the same concept. 

You make 9 ATC size cards, embellish them in a theme and add little embellies and odds and ends to the back for your Pocket Pal.  One of the pockets holds a letter from you about yourself.  Similar to the old days of letter writing via snail mail. 

This is my first Pocket Letter I made and it is for Judy, who is a Christian, country girl who loves animals and has her own horses. 

It's a great way to use up cardstock and embellishments that you have been hoarding, if you are like me.  I had some great vintage rubons that I added to the back, added some Chai tea and made a chain charm for the side.  The stickpin I made for the packaging is an extra long one that I made.

I made a little booklet with some special quotes and added the little cross and flowers to the front.
Hope you like it. 

Hugs
Glenda